Whether attending an event at The Classic Center, seeking a convenient, safe place to park while working or shopping in Downtown Athens, Georgia or looking for a great place to tailgate during University of Georgia (UGA) home games, the parking deck at The Classic Center has a spot for you!
- Four separate entrances/exits
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- Well-lit areas, including pedestrian walkway
- Gameday plans offered during UGA football season
- Drive up sales are available on UGA football Saturdays. First come first served.
- Convenient location in Downtown Athens, near campus
Ticket in and credit card out:
- Take ticket at entry gate
- Insert ticket at exit gate then insert credit card to pay
Credit card in and credit card out:
- Insert credit card at entry gate
- Insert same credit card at exit gate
Note: No ticket is required
Daily Parking RatesNote: Credit Cards Only - No Cash Accepted
- First 30 Minutes - Complimentary
- Each Additional Hour - $1.50
- $10 Max (24 hours)
- $10 Entertainment Attendee (Presold, guaranteed event parking $14)
- $10 Lost Ticket Fee
- Month-to-Month and UGA School Year parking options are currently full. Monthly parking spaces are found on Levels 1 and 2 of the Parking Deck.
- If you are interested in a Limited Monthly parking package, fill out your application here. *Please note that the Limited Monthly parking package will expire on 12/31/20 and renewals will be offered based on availability at that time.
- All plans include 24/7 access, except on UGA football home games unless you choose to add gameday access to your plan.
- Automated monthly billing
- Cancellations must be received BEFORE the 1st of the month to avoid being charged. If you cancel before the end of your contract, you may be subject to a fee of 25% of your remaining contract balance or $100, whichever is greater. To cancel, please submit a Parking Cancellation form.
- Click here to see our 2020-21 packages!
- To inquire about bus parking at The Classic Center, please submit a Bus Parking Request Form.
- For questions relating to gameday parking, RV/Bus parking, or monthly parking, please contact Brandon Stroud at 706.357.4400 or Brandon@ClassicCenter.com.
- For other inquiries, please contact us by phone at 706.201.8194 or by email at Parking@ClassicCenter.com.
Helpful Parking Forms and Links
- Monthly Parking Application
- 2020-21 Parking Packages
- Parking Cancellation
- Update Information Form
- Bus Parking Request
- Residential Parking Application
- Parking Receipt Request
- Parking Refund Request
- Replacement Cards/Decals
- Parking Deck Map