The Premier Wedding Venue in Athens, GA
Our Event Planners Can Help Make Your Wedding A Success
Let us make your day a classic! Our Athens, GA wedding venue features stunning vistas and gorgeous interiors perfect for outside and inside weddings alike. From an elegant reception with hundreds of guests in the Athena Ballrooms to intimate gatherings in the Foundry building, we’ve got you covered. We make every wedding and reception the celebration of your dreams. At The Classic Center, we offer all-inclusive reception packages that include facility rental, seating tables and chairs, a dance floor and stage, and a talented event planner who keeps everything running smoothly from conception to the minute you leave our building. Our in-house caterer, Levy, can prepare a gourmet dinner with table-side service that will impress. Guests can enjoy numerous hors d'oeuvres, a wedding cake, and professional bartenders serving your custom Levy alcohol package. We can create menus that cater to dietary restrictions. Simply put, The Classic Center is the premier location for gorgeous weddings.
We Offer Plenty of Options For Your Wedding
No two weddings are alike. In the past, we have played host to massive celebrations of love just as frequently as smaller, more intimate gatherings. Our flexibility is our strongest suit. And because our space is so well-rounded, we can offer a wide range of locations for your wedding. For instance, we offer possibilities like:
- Outdoor Weddings: Our grounds feature scenic lawns complete with intimate patios, a pool, and more. An outdoor wedding is one of the most romantic ways to celebrate a union. We are more than ready to tackle the challenges that accompany one.
- Indoor Weddings: If an outdoor wedding isn’t for you, our facility features numerous rooms, including a spacious ballroom, any of which could be perfect for your wedding. Because we offer everything you need in-house, you won’t have to get outside help for rentals.
View a virtual tour of our Atrium here.
Foundry Ceremony & Reception:
With your choice of the Empire or Oconee room in the Foundry building, this package has everything you need for the day of your dreams. Modern brick set against rustic wrought iron creates the perfect backdrop for a bohemian fairytale wedding.
View a virtual tour of our Atrium here.
Athena Ceremony & Reception:
Choose from our charmingly elegant ballrooms for a ceremony and/or reception setup right from a storybook. With gorgeous chandeliers, intricate carpet, and fabulously high ceilings, this sophisticated space is perfect for a classic ballroom look.
Atrium Ceremony and Reception:
With floor-to-ceiling windows, geometrically tiled floors, and modern art hung from the ceiling, the Atrium makes a wow-worthy statement. Modeled after the classic design of Grand Central Station, this room can be dressed up or look stunning on its own.
We Provide A Range Of Services To You For Your Wedding
One of the most important things we can do for our guests and clients is to provide them with an all-inclusive experience. It takes the stress off their shoulders and encourages them to savor the moment and have a good time. We approach customer service with the mindset that you are the most important thing on your big day. That is how we have been able to succeed with so many weddings over the years. Our wedding planners help design your big day by providing:
• Planning, rehearsal, and same-day coordination
• Indoor and outdoor venue options
• Linens, chinaware, tables, and chairs
• Mirrors and candle centerpieces
• Food tasting for the happy couple
• Wedding night accommodations
• Custom set dance floor and stage for entertainment
• Preferred vendor list for outside vending options
Our event planners for your wedding
Our wedding planners have years of experience coordinating events. They are the perfect option for happy couples who want to ensure their big day is a rousing success. There are numerous benefits to using The Classic Center’s event planners for your wedding, including:
• We Respect Your Budget: Every wedding has a budget. Fortunately, because we have so many options in-house, you won't have to go outside for help with things like tables and chairs. That leaves money for our event planners to collaborate with you to put an extra special touch on the proceedings.
• We Make You Happy: Our goal is to help you have the best wedding possible. We’ll be your best friend throughout the process – both before and during the wedding. That means coordinating on your behalf, figuring out how many chairs you’ll need, and more. Then you can focus on pampering yourself.
• We Know How To Use Our Space: We get to know you. Why is that important? Because we want to help, you express your individuality within our space. You might not like the same decorations that others have used. Our job is to figure out what you want and make it happen.
Contact The Classic Center Today
No matter what kind of wedding you are having, you can count on our team to deliver the goods. Not only do our professionals have years of experience and plenty of expertise, but our location has everything you need as well. For that reason, there is no better place to turn to than The Classic Center. Our goal is to help you have the best night of your life – all without the stress and headaches that can accompany wedding planning. Contact us for more information.