The Classic Center
Downtown Athens, GA
We look forward to welcoming you to The Classic Center! As part of our commitment to providing a safe environment for our patrons, we utilize mobile tickets that will be delivered via e-mail and downloaded to your mobile device.
It is essential to download your tickets before the event to ensure a stress-free experience. Please DO NOT print your digital ticket, as printed digital tickets do not scan and will not be accepted at the door.
The Mobile Wallet
Your email address and password can now be used online via desktop or mobile when accessing your account.
Mobile tickets are specifically designed for smartphones and sent either by a text message or email directly to you as a link that you can download to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Order tickets online here
- Choose MOBILE as your preferred delivery method
- Get your tickets! There are two easy ways to do this:
- Log in to your account to manage your tickets moving forward. You can access your tickets at any time by logging in, OR
- You will receive either a text message or an email with a link to access your ticket(s) and download your ticket(s) to your mobile wallet.
- Tap the link to DOWNLOAD TICKETS TO WALLET to save your ticket(s) to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Use your smartphone as your ticket!
- Never lose your tickets again.
- No need to print your tickets! Simply present your smartphone with tickets at the entrance.
- Stay safe with contactless interaction when presenting your ticket upon entry.
- Your mobile ticket is a smart ticket! The ticket will reflect updated opening acts, door times, or other essential event changes when saved in your mobile wallet.
Transferring unused tickets to another person is easier than ever. Eliminate the need to meet face-to-face or stand in will-call lines before the event to drop off or pick up extra tickets. Simply access your account online and transfer your ticket to a friend. The recipient is sent a text message notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the tickets. Your tickets may never have to go unused again! It really is that easy!
Sending tickets is easy!
- Log in to your account from your smartphone or computer
- On the first page, scroll down to the bottom to find the TRANSFER button.
- Select the events and tickets you want to transfer, and fill in the mobile number of the recipient.
- Tap CONFIRM, and your tickets will be sent!
You can transfer multiple tickets from multiple events to various people with the same easy process.
When someone sends a ticket transfer, you’ll receive a text message letting you know you have a pending transfer.
If you already have an account, accept the transfer, and you will be prompted to log in to retrieve the tickets.
- Tap on the link from your text message
- Tap ACCEPT TRANSFER—note that there is an expiration date to the transfer
- Log in to your account
- And you are done! Your new tickets are listed in your account
If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one to complete the transfer and access your tickets.
- Simplify the transfer of tickets to friends and family on short notice.
- Receive transferred tickets instantly.
*The return ticket option is only available for specific events.
All other ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Contact The Classic Center Ticket Office if you have questions regarding the return or refund policy.
Need to return tickets? No problem.
Sometimes unexpected circumstances arise. We understand! That's why we are now offering a "Return Tickets" option for select events.
Returning tickets is easy! Use this step-by-step guide to ensure a seamless ticket return.
1) Log in to My Account at ClassicCenter.com/Tickets.
2) Once you’ve logged in with your email and password, click MY ACCOUNT.
3) Choose RETURN TICKETS
4) Select the event you want to return tickets from.
5) Select the ticket(s) you are returning and click NEXT.
6) Confirm your return details and click YES, PROCESS RETURN
7) Your tickets have been returned!
You will receive an email confirmation once your tickets have been successfully returned.
What is ALL-IN-1 Pass?
ALL-IN-1 pass simplifies the digital wallet experience, revolutionizing the way you manage your event tickets. With ALL-IN-1 pass, season ticket holders will receive all of their tickets at once to download to their mobile wallet, so there is no need to search for your new ticket before each show.
Quick and Easy
Add each ALL-IN-1 pass to your digital wallet just once.
Declutter Your Wallet
ALL-IN-1 automatically updates to the next event in your plan, series, or season.
ALL-IN-1 is Smart
ALL-IN-1 pass will update if tickets are transferred or become unavailable.
Transfer & Manage Tickets
You can still transfer and manage eligible tickets from My Account.
What Happens When ALL-IN-1 is Transferred?
When a ticket is transferred, sold, exchanged, or returned, the ALL-IN-1 pass in the digital wallet will display “VOIDED” in Apple devices and collapse in Google devices.